Saturday, August 11, 2007

Comments on Comments

Despite the instinct to suit up in iron clad armour and grab every weapon in the house, be it a sharpened cleaver or sharpened pencil, there is no need to square off against our tormentors (I mean commentors). The anonymous Tom is a good friend (and former co-worker) of Jay and I's from OSU (not the dreaded TF from IN thank goodness) Tom from OSU lives in Michigan now and faithfully reads our blog and leaves what we think are hilarious diatribes that we thoroughly enjoy. There were two comments, one by Tom which we thought was very funny and a response by us in an attempt to be witty which we also thought was very amusing. It's not quite Rhodes humor but it makes us laugh. But THANK YOU for your protection even thousands of miles away. Don't I have the best dad in the world?

3 comments:

Unknown said...

My complete and sincere apologies to Jay, JR and (T), and anyone else that found my comments slightly offensive. My mind wondered out of control a wee bit and those thought processes helped me to make a complete fool of myself. To all I have offended in any way... please accept my sincere apologies for my offensive and unnecessary comments... I think I will go now and check my self into "Rehab!".
- Don

Tom said...

Don:

In the immortal words of Amy Winehouse... "They're trying to make me go to rehab, but I said no, no, no."

No need for rehab! Thanks for the apology and I hope I have your vote in 2020. No harm, no foul.

Tom

Unknown said...

Hi JRho and Jay! I just wanted to say that I hope you are safe and sound (heard about the huge quake in Peru). Not sure if you were in that region at all, but just in case!

Your experiences look amazing, Luke and I are jealous!! :)