Monday, June 1, 2009

Oregon Bridal Shower

A few weeks ago my sister, my mom, my best friend from college Andrea, and her mom Glenna hosted my Mediterranean/Middle Eastern themed bridal shower. It was AMAZING. They hired a henna tattoo artist to come in and give everyone a sparkly henna design that I got comments on for days. (I want to do another one for the wedding now too!) We sipped hot tea and feasted on greek salad, fruit and baklava. It was very "me." I couldn't have asked for a more special shower. We missed those of you who weren't able to make it but here are some pictures.



Andrea and I show off our tattoos.



Junior Bridesmaid and cousin Marissa and cousin Elizabeth flash their beautiful smiles.
So sweet, my step-mom Kassie.

Bear hugs for Mom.



Flower girl, Clara.




Me and Grandma. Jay says we look identical in this picture. If only I were that lucky!



The gorgeous invites Allie and my mom made. The favors were adorable little packets of mint tea that Andrea made. She made all the packages and added the individual tea infusers. She even grew the mint in her garden! She's my idol.



Mom getting a henna tattoo.


1 comment:

Andrea said...

Great pix all around. Love the window into your life. You should let your friends know via e-mail that you're posting again.

Auntie Anne