Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Halloween 2008

Well, do we have a lot to talk about! Jay and I are finally getting settled in Rochester and hopefully I'll have more time to keep my fellow Oregonians (and other friends) updated on my new Northeast adventures. I'm going to start more recent and then play catch up with other happenings.
Last weekend Jay and I went to a Halloween party hosted by some Rochester friends. I dressed as a Geisha and was lucky to have Cousin Eddie from Christmas vacation as my date. Richard Simmons (aka Jay's brother Justin), a fierce female gangster (aka Justin's girlfriend Deanne) and a cowboy riding on Frankenstein's shoulders (aka Jay's brother Scott) all joined us. Enjoy..






















1 comment:

A girl and her new baby brother... said...

It's remarkable how much Justin and Jay look alike! I thought Jay was in 2 costumes for the night! :)